Our client empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. They put the restaurant first and offer tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website They are trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
In this role, you’ll join an energetic team of curious and goal-oriented individuals who are empowering the world’s restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality. You should be the type of person who’s motivated by making a positive impact on a company’s culture while helping your customers thrive and prosper. If you’re enthusiastic about sales and you like to win, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Participate in a thorough (and fun!) training program to develop and enhance selling skills, learn their sales process, and develop expertise in restaurant tech to best serve your customers
- Generate a pipeline of leads and contact decision-makers in accordance with a monthly quota
- Develop and manage partnerships within assigned territories to identify and sign up new businesses.
- Communicate benefits to prospective customers via phone, email, and a combination of web and in-person demos
- Maintain consistent follow up with leads
- Maintain accurate and timely records of activity through Salesforce
- Develop expertise in the restaurant industry and its relationship to technology and digital marketing
- Uphold mission, vision, and values
What You’ve Got
- Experience. You have a minimum 2-3 years of successful sales experience; restaurant tech sales preferred.
- Versatility. You have the ability to balance a high volume of prospecting and full cycle selling.
- Ability to sell the full suite of products and services
- Competitiveness. You’re hungry for knowledge and always striving to improve. You set high personal standards and are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgement, assert your opinion (without a big ego), and ask for support when it will help you achieve your goals.
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, you’re resilient and tenacious, and you don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, you’re disciplined, and you’re realistic with the goals you set for yourself.
- Astuteness. You’re sharp, you’re clever, you pick things up quickly, and you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. People want to be around you because you do things with a smile.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, assume ownership, exhibit independence, and get work done!
- Charisma. You’re personable and you make a lasting first impression. You can adapt to many communication styles and can build a relationship with anyone.
- Proactive. You take ownership of your own success, and are constantly requesting feedback and thinking about ways to improve
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) – 100% of healthcare premium costs are covered
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with customer restaurants such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community