Director / VP of Investor Relations
A Growing Real Estate Investment company that enables investors to buy and sell fractional real estate investments is looking for an exceptional Investor Relations professional for its US office.
This Individual Contributor role will lead the Sales and Investor Relations motion to grow our community of accredited investors and foster investor engagement, using tech solutions and high-touch relationships.
The role is to raise capital for real estate investments published on the clients’ platform and support ongoing investor relationships. This critical role will collaborate with Business Development, Marketing and Product, and report directly to the CEO.
This role carries an attractive base and significant earning potential.
- Continuously expand and deepen relationships with current and prospective investors and provide consultative sales through a range of activities including live and virtual investor events and outreach campaigns to generate greater interest in a robust pipeline of new investments.
- Collaborate with our Business development, Marketing and Product teams to drive increased investor engagement, conversion, and service.
- Source and attract potential investors through various channels including personal networks with a focus on UHNI, Accredited Investors, Family Offices
- Negotiate investment terms and close deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Economics. MBA is preferred.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses are mandatory.
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing and selling investment opportunities. Experience in real estate companies is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in serving an extensive and growing community of accredited investors, HNWI and family offices investors, with a proven track record of expanding customer base and high customer satisfaction.
- Experience identifying and managing innovative, scalable solutions to complex challenges to support the company mission to deliver the best online marketplace for real estate liquidity.
- Professional experience with alternative investment products, ideally private offerings in real estate, venture capital, or private equity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and proven networking capabilities.
- Outstanding leadership skills grounded in collaboration, teamwork, and respect.