WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
WizeHive is seeking a full-time Solutions Architect (Sales Engineer) to join a small team that designs solutions to enable existing and prospective clients to achieve their missions. This individual’s objective will be to gain a thorough understanding of client requirements, design and discuss alternative solutions with the client, and create a blueprint for our professional services team to implement. This position requires a strong communicator with strong design and technical skills. We need someone that will not shy away from daily client calls, but is also confident in their technical ability to provide insight and suggestions on how to configure our highly customizable software to fit their needs.
This role can work remotely within the United States. WizeHive does not provide visa sponsorship at this time.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE:
- Sales Requirements & Discovery
- Be the technical solution that bridges the gap between sales and implementation
- Frequently hold calls with late-stage, qualified prospects and existing clients to discuss their program, process, and platform requirements
- Provide solutions to prospects/clients, giving multiple options depending on their budget, timeline, and other considerations
- Custom development scoping
- Track features that needs to be customized to fit a prospects needs
- Coordinate with our custom development team to scope custom development projects to extend the platforms capability
- Process Document Creation
- Translate client requirements into the configuration of the platform and develop a blueprint that outlines the configuration settings and process steps/narrative
- Facilitate conversation around and document outliers within the process documentation.
- Provide guidance & help ensure that sales & clients understand the process documentation and limitations
- Track customer-driven trends
- Communicate key product feature requests from the client/prospect to the product team
- Have open communication with the implementation team, answering any questions or concerns about the blueprint before building begins
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical, problem solving position (i.e. Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Product Design)
- Experience providing technical solutions via phone and email
- Experience creating process design documents/blueprinting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong level of comfort with relational databases
- Platform configuration, development, or technical design experience is a plus
- An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit – you “roll up your sleeves” and are always looking for new ways to achieve greater levels of success
- Team player attitude
HOW WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Stock options
- Company provided short- and long-term disability
- Company provided life insurance
- FMLA and paid parental leave
- 401k with company match
- Remote work & flex hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.