WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
WizeHive is looking for a full-time B2B Sales Executive to help accelerate growth by driving new sales opportunities to closure in order to generate new revenue. We’re looking for a top performer with both experience and proven success in a business-to-business sales role; someone who can build strong relationships with prospects, ascertain needs, and recommend/demo the right solutions, while also driving prospects through the buying process on an accelerated basis.
- Debrief with Business Development Representative (who handles lead generation and discovery calls) to understand needs of each sales qualified lead
- Prepare for and conduct tailored presentations and product demonstrations that address prospects’ specific needs and objectives
- Educate clients on WizeHive’s value and points of differentiation
- Work with WizeHive Implementation Services team to define detailed client requirements and develop client proposals with a focus on value-based pricing
- Help clients build and communicate a business case internally (with their boards and other decision-makers) that supports investment in WizeHive’s solution
- Proactively guide the client through entire sales process including internal procurement and security reviews
- Negotiate contract terms with WizeHive and client teams
- Provide ongoing feedback and input to WizeHive management to support strategic efforts aimed at continuously improving product development efforts, quantity and quality of leads, and market positioning.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3+ years of demonstrated success selling moderately complex solutions (configured to the client – not out of the box)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with all types of people
- A passion for and understanding of technology and the ability to speak knowledgeably about data and software
- Desire and ability to quickly research and understand unique goals and requirements of clients organization and programs
- Exceptional listening and probing skills that allow you to quickly assess needs and fit; strong solution development skills
- Track record of successfully driving qualified leads to new customers swiftly by proactively guiding clients through the process while addressing their hurdles and needs
- Ability to manage close plans with multiple internal and external work streams; Experience helping clients manage through more complex internal procurement steps and security reviews
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an appreciation for the importance of disciplined activity management, client follow-up, and measurement
- An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit – you “roll up your sleeves” and are always looking for new ways to achieve greater levels of success; you don’t fear rejection
- A strong competitive drive and a team player attitude – you collaborate to win
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.