WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
WizeHive is looking for a full-time Demand Generation Marketing Lead to help accelerate growth by creating new opportunities and having a direct impact on expanding revenue. We’re looking for someone with high energy and a get-it-done attitude, but who can be thoughtful and strategic in order to do it right. This role will sit at the intersection of marketing and outbound sales, focused on understanding our clients and ideal customer profile, identifying their needs, and providing valuable content and assistance to build trust and relationships.
- Manage persona and segment research and refinement of our ICP, ensuring learnings are shared across departments as applicable
- Work directly with current clients, harnessing them as subject matter experts and utilizing their sharings for content throughout pipeline
- Develop engaging outbound campaigns and prospect nurtures to educate and create market demand across multiple segments
- Project manage multiple marketing campaigns, including the development of assets (both in-house and through agencies), analytics tracking, and improvements
- Contribute to content creation, including writing, copyediting, and basic graphic design as needed
- Manage prospect and lead data, keeping information clean and reportable in our various CRMs
- Define and iterate on our marketing automation and lead scoring strategy
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to continually identify new opportunities to connect with our market and expand pipeline generation
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Experience in outbound marketing, including working with SDRs
- Track record of successfully expanding market and/or increasing lead quality and quantity
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with all types of people
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- Journalism-style writing skills, including the ability to conduct interviews, capture key points and themes, and clearly outline the most important information
- Experience in HubSpot and/or other marketing CRM systems
- Comfort working within technology, and the ability to master new platforms
- Ability to multitask, managing multiple projects and working with various departments simultaneously
- An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit – you “roll up your sleeves” and are always looking for new ways to achieve greater levels of success
- A strong competitive drive and a team player attitude – you collaborate to win
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.